Sunday, August 06, 2006

Disappointingly Ugly!

Ok I don’t know hoe popular he is but word of him happened to grace upon my ears. I though it was all a joke and paid it no heed but then I herd about him, or it, again so I mentioned to it to someone finally who informed that that there are groups of people who believe that the universe was created by a giant glob of spaghetti with the ability to fly.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster, WOW how incredible. I hated to admit it but with no further knowledge of it I kind of wanted to believe it my self. I joked around at work with a guy who informed me that their was an actual church of the spaghetti monster. Some how he jokingly thought I may have been a member. You know its one of those thing that if you believe it then you are in the club.

So what did I do I allowed my curiosity to take me online. The guy had a pirate fish as his desktop wallpaper.. I asked what was with the fish and he told me that was one of the symbols. What, what the hell dose a fish have to do with a monster made of spaghetti that created the universe? Supposedly. I just wanted to final se what people thought this thing looked like. So I googled it. got a cite that was promoting the printed gospel of the monster. On the page it had links a photos. I was now disappointed. Ever rendition of the monster looked the same, and while the pirate fish looked cool the crab put me of with its extreme weirdness. So I did a Google image search and they all severity much the same pictures and models.

So this is what I am proposing. Recreate that dame monster make it look either scary, friendly, powerful, nerdy, something he just looks so blah. Even better the church of the pirate fish or not I think to just keep things easy I ill stick with God Jesus and the un-scary Holy ghost.

But in the mean time I will be submitting better images of the spaghetti monster. Keep a look out.

No comments: