Thursday, August 10, 2006

Its Ok I am Not Obsessed With it, I Dont Think.

Here is an odd question. Why do they make everything that you can think of bubble gum flavored, ice pops Hugs, hard candy and even ChapStik but no bubble gum flavored Kool-Aid . It has been known that people love the bubble gum flavor but the makers of Kool-Aid have not caught on to this. They keep experimenting with all these other flavors but refuse to try the basic bubble gum. It doesn’t make since. Oh Well.

Another odd bubble gum question why dose every bubble gum flavor have a name except the standard flavor. Its not plain gum because it actually dose have a flavor despite that is what we call it. And why isn’t their a plaine flavor gum. I mean gum that has no flavor to begin with. It would get rid of that whole disappointed factor that goes with extended chewing. You know that moment when you realize that your gum has suddenly lost flavor. I would buy it because you would get what you paid for and it would taste the same from beginning to end ….. Hopefully.

As you can imagine I love gum and who ever created it was a genius. Yes I know all the stories and ledgens about gum. I even know the true story but I am not here to give out trivia I am here to entertain with my titillating opinions.

Here is a cool time line about gum
http://inventors.about.com/od/gstartinventions/a/gum.htm
Don’t say I didn’t throw you a bone

No comments: